We are a community-focused counseling agency. Local therapists formed LTP to provide psychological care to Michiana residents. What started as one centrally located office has grown to three regional locations. We’ve been part of the community since 2004 and have developed a trusted reputation with our customers that has led us to become leaders in the field.
“Empowering client life-long successes”
Our therapists practice cutting edge therapies by staying research-informed and
following the guidelines and policies of professional groups including:
- Association for Play Therapy
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
Our agency is rich in intellectual property, with over 250 years of combined experience. Completing over twenty hours of clinical training yearly, each therapist has comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in a specialty area.
Unlike many group practices, Lincoln Therapeutic Partnership was built on a history of working collaboratively with community agencies. In addition to counseling services, we link clients with needed local resources.
THE LINCOLN THERAPEUTIC PARTNERSHIP
The path towards self growth